Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Leanne's Self Portrait


This picture is one found in my dorm room. This is my self portrait because it consists of many things that are dear to me. I have photos of all my friends and family, coffee mug because I love to drink coffee, a certificate for initiating into my sorority, notes of things to do, candles, a wine glass, and notes written to me by my friends. My friends and family mean everything to me, my sorority, Phi Mu, is what I've been involved in while at school, I have to do lists because I'm unorganized, a wine glass because I love White Zinfandel, and my notes from my friends keep a smile on my face. I could have put something together but I figured that I would show something that represents me as I have them and see them everyday...

No comments: